The Video Track allows you to capture fun and engaging video and then edit them while adding your own creative style!
IN THE VIDEO TRACK YOU WILL:
- Get hands-on experience with some kickin’ cameras, and use iPads and iMovie to edit your very own video commercial.
- Learn the basics of story-telling and how to make your project compelling, fun, and creative.
- Learn the basics of capturing audio and video, lighting, editing, organizing, adding backgrounds, soundtracks, titles, special effects, and how to output your video and share it with your friends and family.
- Rock Stars who just completed grades 5-7 will also get training in live event video production and get a chance to help produce the Camp Rock Showcase on Sunday, July 31!
HERE ARE A FEW THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
- You must be entering grades 3-8 to be a part of this track.
- You should wear your Camp Rock T-shirt each evening (you will receive a T-shirt on the first day of camp).
- You must turn in a signed Transportation Release Form (included in your packet) in order to participate.
- You won’t need any supplies or prior experience for this track; just bring your creativity, a great attitude, and your great ideas!
We are super excited to produce something great with you this summer!
GET READY TO ROCK!